Thursday, February 28, 2008

How To Pose For A Picture

I am now teaching how to pose for a picture. It is very easy to pose. The most important thing is that you should smile. It doesn't matter how you are posing, the most important thing is that you smile. IF you don't pose or smile the picture won't be nice. What if you were at a very faraway place like the United States and there was a beautiful statue next to you? If you don't smile it woudn't be that nice. Do you know why I'm teaching you how to pose? My reason is because I always pose for pictures anywhere anytime. I like history. Do you like it? I know that it isn't easy to pose but if you don't want to pose it is okay as long as you smile. If I don't pose I'll just smile. I don't care where it is. What if you had to take a school picture for the yearbook? Would you smile? I hope you will. But to me it is okay if you don't pose all I want is for you to smile. That is the best thing to do. Do you know why people ask you to say 'cheese' when you take a picture? I know why... so that when you say cheese they can see your teeth! If you have 'yellow' teeth don't be shy to show your teeth. :) At least you show your teeth. If you can show your teeth to the dentist why can't you show it to the camera? It makes no difference as long as the picture is nice, that's all that counts.That's all I can say for now. BYe!

2 comments:

Atamarashi said...

hey Nadya, we're on skype now, so we'll wait.

Jon

Atamarashi said...

hi

new post

see ya on skype

jon