Friday, September 3, 2010

Holidays Are Here!!!

Tomorrow is officially the first day of our holidays!!! I'm so freakin' happy! So are all my friends... But right after the school holidays is our really, really important exam! Well, at least we can enjoy a week of our holidays. This years UPSR is partly late because of the Raya holidays and also the school holidays... I think if it was held earlier of the month it would have ended today.

But at least it's not so we got more time to prepare... I can't wait for it to happen at the same time don't want it to come. But we can't stop time.. Anyway, today at tuition i realized something that was really true...
"This is going to be the first time and also the last time to sit for it..."

True right!? I'm going to end it here because i don't really have much to say... Ciao...

No comments: