Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Can't Find A SUitable Title For This Post.

No seriously. I can't find a suitable title. I like have this big intention on posting but i seriously don't have a suitable title. =.=" Well at least it has an appropriate title better than "because I CAN". Seriously Ga Vin!!!!!!! You definitely can nail the bieber flick.... IN YOUR DREAMS! But honestly it wasn't that bad.

LOL!!!! I still remember what grace posted on ga vin's c box. "i came here cuz i CAN!" It's the third week of january. Also known as the third week of school! :D Exams this Saturday. No What???? Gotta study!!!!!!! Now during cross country we use a longer route!!!!! And this way we get to see more houses! OH YEAH MAN!!!!!! And just so you know. JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!

Which is absolutely no big deal. Pftttt. It's only Justin Bieber! I could post someting this week cause i finished my Kumon class early so i arrived home earlier! :D Agree with trushal, i seriously pity those sick now!!!!!! Especially grace and zachary! What's up!!!!!!!!! The ceiling! Okay i better stop that since "somebody" thinks it's lame. I guess the post just ends here! Ciaos.

No comments: