Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hello November!

Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? (I hope that didn't sound weird in a way because that's how I usually greet people) Anyway, I didn't really keep my promise of updating weekly but trust me, it's been going through my mind the whole week. Couldn't really get my mind off stuff.

It's a new month! It is seriously mindblowing to know that we're only one month and a half to 2014. I can't believe it. I remember when the year was just starting and when I was still counting the months to my examination. But now, it feels as if it all happened just in the blink of an eye. To be honest, November is one of my favourite months of the year. One, because it's my birth month and two, because it's basically the Thursday of the year. Weird reasons I know.

So, just a couple of days ago I was celebrating my birthday with my friends and parents. It was a fun day indeed. We went ice skating, archery, played with bumper cars and sat in a ferris wheel. Simple to say, we had tons of fun. Especially with the bumper cars, we actually went for two rounds of that. haha. We kept on knocking into each other but we really did enjoy ourselves doing it. Ice skating and archery was fun too but it left us pretty sore. All of us were complaining. xD Well, at least we had fun!

Besides celebrating my birthday, i've been a really lazy person. I'm basically on the internet every day. I've also been reading books but it's hard to do that without being distracted to go on the internet. I finally finished Beautiful Chaos (third book in the Beautiful Creatures series) and Flyaway. Both of which I have enjoyed reading despite the absolutely different plots and genre. Another thing to be excited about is the release of Catching Fire which is the second movie in The Hunger Games trilogy. I've watched the trailer and it looks absolutely awesome. Can't wait to watch it.

I guess that's all for now. Before I forget, please don't spam the chat box at the side. I know you want to promote your blog and stuff but i'd like to see what people think of my posts too (well not like anyone actually does but what the heck) I'd really appreciate it guys, thanks! Till here, cheerio.

Song of the Week

I've only been listening to this song for the past day but it is super catchy and i'm pretty sure you guys will like it too. So I have chosen The 2012 Song as this weeks song choice. I know it's 2012 not 2013 but it is still catchy as hell and you would feel dancing to it. Troye writes really good songs! haha hope you guys like it!

here's a gif of logan as a reward for being so patient.
(pretty logan :3)

ps. if you guys can get the pen that turns into a sword that percy jackson has, I would really appreciate it if you can give it to me as a birthday present. *inserts innocent smile here*

No comments: