Saturday, December 14, 2013

Inconsistent Updating.

Hello everybody! Yes, I am well aware that I have not been updating regularly. And yes, I did not keep to my word, which is to update more often since i'm on my school break now. Super sorry, i've been busy wasting time doing other stuff. Like watching videos...

So, since there really isn't much to talk about considering that I usually spend my whole day doing nothing, I felt like doing a sort of question tag for you guys. And for that, we go to the wonderful land of tumblr to look for one. Since i've been watching loads of YouTube videos lately, I guess why not do this. I would like to present you all with the...

YouTuber Questions!

(yes it is actually called that. haha. i did not make that up.)

1. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
I would say Dan Howell from danisnotonfire. Well he is one of the first few vloggers that I watched and to be very honest, if it wasn't for Dan, i'm pretty sure I wouldn't be watching so many YouTubers. So, Dan is like the spark that started this whole obsession/craze whatever you call it. Besides Dan, there are also a couple of other YouTubers that I absolutely love like PJ (kickthepj), Felix (pewdiepie) and JC (O2L yo!). They're all equally awesome but Dan would still definitely be at the top because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have known these people. Plus, Dan is just so adorable and he puts soooo much effort into making his videos. I admire the amount of effort he puts into editing his videos. And some of his videos are incredibly inspiring and meaningful so cheers to that!

2. Who is the first person you subscribed to?
To be honest, I HAVE NO IDEA. But if i would have to guess i'm pretty sure it was nigahiga. I am pretty sure about that. (yes, it's not dan. but i wasn't kidding about him being the reason why the youtube obsession started.)

3. Who is the most recent person you subscribed to?
If i'm not mistaken, I think it was Ricky Dillon. xD

4. What is the most recent video in your sub box?
LET NOTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY - Crashtastic #2 by pewdiepie.

5. Name your 5 all time favourite videos. 
1) The Meaning of Life by danisnotonfire
2) What Not To Do in Town by danisnotonfire
3) List of Reasons Why I'm an Awful Human Being by danisnotonfire
4) Things I Don't Understand About Girls by Marcus Butler
5) Smosh Reacts to Kids React to Smosh by Smosh 2nd channel
(i told ya i like dan. xD)

6. Fantastic Foursome or The Youtube Crew?
You can't make me choose between these two groups, they're both awesome!

7. Who is your YouTube OTP?
Troyler. If you don't think they're cute, i'm judging you.

8. How many people are you subscribed to?
57! That's a lot okay.

9. Name a channel that isn't well known that you watch.
MyNamesChai (?) I'm not sure if he's not well known, but he's great! So go check him out!

10. Do you watch any daily vlogs? If so, who?
Nope, I don't watch any daily vlogs. I'm just far too lazy to. haha.

11. there's no 11 apparently. hahah!

12. If you could spend the day with one YouTuber, who would it be? 
JC Caylen. cause he seems cool. :3

13. Have you ever gone to SITC, Playlist Live or VidCon?
Nope. It's too far away from where I live. ):

14. Have you met any YouTubers? Who?
Never met any yet. Hopefully i'll meet them one day!

15. Have you ever been noticed by anyone on tumblr/twitter? Does anyone follow you?
None. Moving on...

16. Who is your least favourite YouTuber?
I don't really have one. I think they're all fantastic.

17. What is your favourite tag video?
Not sure if this is a tag but obviously THE PHOTOBOOTH CHALLENGE. How can one not like the photobooth challenge.

18. What/who is your favourite collab?
Phan. Especially when they make baking vids.

19. Are you subbed to the most subscribed channel on YouTube? (according to the set of questions it's pewdiepie)
YES! OF COURSE! He is awesome!

20. Do you have any unpopular opinions about YouTubers? If so, what is one?
I don't really have anything to say. I think they are doing such a great job at what they're doing and I honestly can't find anything to say about it. They're already doing as much as they can to make their viewers happy, so yeah.

21. Kiss, marry, kill the first 3 people in your sub box.
Kiss : nigahiga
Marry : pewdiepie
Kill : RayWilliamJohnson (i'm sorry Ray! you're awesome!)

22. Name all of your YouTube ships.
Melix and Zalfie.

23. What YouTuber are you most like, personality wise?
I really have no idea. I can't really answer this. What do you think though?

24. When did you join the YouTube fandom?
When I started watching Dan! Which is about 9 months ago? More or less 9 months ago.

25. What is the last video you watched? 
A tomska video! :D

Okay that is all. Well that is longer than I thought. Hahaha. So, I guess that's it for now. I hope you all enjoy this weeks blog post. I spent a LOT of time doing it. Anyway, that's all for now! See you all soon. Till here, cheerio.

Song of the Week

This week i'm being a bit more local and chose a song sung by a local guy. This song is really good and you all should really hear it. The song I chose this week is Make Me Whirl by Narmi. I love his stage name, it's awesome and unique. Click and listen! Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

No comments: