Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Banner????

Today we did this banner thing at school..... I must say i didn't think it would turn out nicely.... But with the help of some good people it of course can be achieved!!!!! The theme for this banner is 1Malaysia.... Alifah drew the logo and i drew two hibiscus at the corner of the banner.... Never enjoyed my time painting before until today... I got to do it with my good friends!!!!

I was glad that there were reliable people that could help me... I was angry at Eaimman cuz he didn't really help at all!!!! Pity Sidharth because he was the only guy form 'the gang' that came.... Well he IS the ketua kelas right???? It's his duty.... The one that i'm quite happy that helped is Christopher... He was the one who helped us wash our brushes.... Without him we might have been delayed....

A big thanks to everyone who coorperated!!!! Let me tell you guys about our so called 'ketua'... Guess whoit is??? ..... ( drum rolls ) SHAWEENA!!! yay!!! (sarcastically) First she told alifah that she coudnt sit on the canvas in the end she herself also stand on the carpet... "DON'T USE PLAKA!!!!" Typical Shaweena...... We got mad at her for bossing us around.... Even Sidharth wasn't that bad u know.... Well that's all i'm gonna say for now... If Shaweena reads this don't feel offended.. And credits to those who drew the people... You guys ROCK!!!!

No comments: