Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boredness Is Killing Me!!!!!!!

Life after UPSR might be fun but somehow it becomes boring after a while..... :( It's already a month after UPSR and the boredness is killing me (and my friends too...) This week is when the karnival sukan is held.... Sir Hafiz makes us sit down and watch them play but of course we don't watch the game. We either play a game of pictureka, monopoly deal, monopoly (snap version) and also a game of battleship.... I like battleship!!!!! But I have never won a game... :'(

UPSR results are also getting closer and closer.... Argghhhhh..... But as long as you did your best well you should be happy no matter what marks (or better said as grades) you get... Be happy!!!!! And great news to UNIQLO lovers!!!! UNIQLO is opening at Fahrenhiet 88 (used to be KL plaza) on November 4th.... + first 5000 customers gets free UNIQLO tote bags!!!! yay!!!!! Hopefully my post will be longer next time..... and hope to be posting (rather updating) more often now.... That's all for know.... Bye!!!!!

For more information visit http://www.uniqlo.com/my/ visit it when ur free!!!! 


No comments: