Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog Is Dying....

Figured out that my blog was dying so i wanted to post something. Posting something would be way better than posting nothing. Wanted to upload some pics just now. Can't upload that. Urghhh i hate stupid problems. This post is like practically nothing!!!!!! What can i say?

Okay people so i'm back on twitter. I'm ------. Don't really want to put my name cause later "unknown" people will follow me which will kinda make me suspicious..... O_O Feeling so bored now!!!!! What's there to do. Oh yeah my Kumon. I have like five Kumon's to do TODAY!!!!! Okay let's not get to stressed out.

I'm actually looking forward to my holiday's in KK. To those who are interested in watching movies during the holidays... Maybe you could try these few.

  • Romana And Beezus
  • Tron Legacy
  • Burlesque
Those are the three movies that i'm looking forward to watch during the holidays...... Hope that i will get to watch them. Okay at least the blog has a new post now. Hopefully i can update some of it later. And okay, so maybe i will put a follow me button at the side. But if i want to block them i can always will. LOL. okay. will still not tell anyone my twitter name. Ciaos.

No comments: