Sunday, December 5, 2010

Epic Fail

I just realized that my blog used to be this stupid thing. Then after visiting my friends blog which were like way nicer i decided to update my blog. And currently it's like awesome great!!!! Not only mine but these other's too. Too lazy to list it. I guess this arrow is gonna last for a while only. Actually "epic fail" was a made up topic...................urghhh! stupid thing!---------------------->

Okay there you go. Actually what i wanted to tell you guys was that i updated the BTR column up there. So just click on it. LOL. Watching Disney and still can't believe that they still play American Dragon. Ahhhh. Good days!!!! But now it has been replaced by some weird shows. o_0 And to Alifah, I do like Playhouse Disney too!!!!! Just that sometimes i get reli fed up of kis shows. The tv shows that i usually won't change :- Handy Manny - Animal Mechanicals (sometimes)

I have no idea but I like Handy Manny. Have no idea why but yea i do like it! :D Who agrees? Okay really got to go now. Ciaos.

No comments: