Monday, February 14, 2011

Yeah 3X

"you like to drink, so do we"
"get my bottles, bring 'em to me"
"hold your glasses up, people everywhere"
"now everybody put your hand in the air!!!!!!!"

That's Chris Brown's new single called YEAH 3X!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the title of his new album here it is:-
Forgiving
All
My
Enemies

Anyone who thinks that isn't awesome.... THINK AGAIN! Wanted to post something yesterday but i didn't have time to...... Feeling so bad to everyone who always visit my blog but saw no updates. Maybe i'll try to post something tomorrow????? I know this might be kinda late but i just wanna wish Good Luck to all form three's and form five's! I'm thinking i should either remove or change the song i think it's getting really annoying. If there's any nice song then i'll change it...... I think that's all i'm gonna post for the day. Hope to come back soon with a better post. Ciaos.

No comments: