Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Day Late

Hello everyone! Sorry this weeks blog update came a day late. I guess I had a really busy Saturday. For a Saturday meant for studying, I spent most of my time out of the house not studying. Don't think todays blog post will be very long.

The past week was the first week of my Mid Term Examinations. It has been an extremely tiring week for me. Spent my afternoons in daycare just studying. Not saying that i'm this person who's really hardworking and all, but i'm forcing myself to study. I really really need to get good results for this exams, it's kind of important. ):

Then during the weekend, i kind of got some relax time. Watched like vids and such. Stuff that i like to do. Watch videos. After writing this blog post, intense sejarah studying is gonna happen. Also have to read through agama and kh cause those are important subjects too.

As i said, this weeks blog post won't be long. There really is nothing exciting to talk about during exam week. hahaha. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TOO TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN FEEDING US AND HAVE BEEN BEARING OUR AWFUL ATTITUDES WITH PATIENCE AND LOVE. WE  YOU.  I GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO NOW SO BYE GUYS! Till here, cheerio.

Song of the Week

Yay, at least i still have this segment. This weeks song of the week is Clarity! BUT, it's a cover. Yes, like i said i love watching covers so this weeks cover is a cover done by James Maslow from Big Time Rush. I just got totally mindblown when i heard this cover so check it out. Also, i certainly did not know that he could actually play the piano. I mean, who knew!

No comments: