Friday, May 17, 2013

A Week More!

Hello everyone! This weeks blog post will be uploaded in time. Hooray for that! And also to the fact that my mid term examinations are finally over. There were a lot of past year questions in this exam. To be honest it was quite difficult too. :O

Anyway, since nothing really exciting happened this week, i just feel like ranting. :D A lot of incidents this week caused a lot of rants to appear in my head. I mean not like I rant in real life or anything, but i like to rant to myself. Back to the point, have you ever looked at someone more fit than you and say to yourself, "I wanna be like that too." Then you ideas start sprouting but then you laziness kicks in and you're like "meh" So yeah, that's like basically a daily routine for me. Laziness over powers motivation. Woohoo. Well, as long as i still get good marks in exams i dont really mind. xD

Another thing i'd like to rant about is the fact that i have spent almost a couple of hours trying to find a nice song to cover but i literally can't find anything good. No i mean like seriously, i try recording it and i just sound really bad so i try another song but it comes out bad too. And the cycle goes on and on. Now i've finally given up on finding a song so no cover. ): Well, it saves my time so :DDDDDD. I wish i had a better voice though.

Earlier this week, i came across this page on Facebook which is called "The World Has Talent" and they had like tons of videos of extremely talented people covering songs. They sound so good. Why can't i sound that good. Gah depression kicks in. Not really. xD Also, i have tons of work that i totally put aside and forgot about because i had to study for the exams. I have like 5 different subjects or more. Yes, i counted. I definitely never expected to have so much homework. On the bright side, at least the holidays are coming. I also have to arrange my geography assignment to be handed in. The good news is that i'm already done with everything for it! :D So i just need to print it, let teacher check then hand it in.

So that pretty much sums up yet another ordinary week in my life. Sorry that there were no funny things that happened and i couldn't tell you guys about it. Honestly, i don't even know who really reads by blog. Big shoutout to my Grandma because it's her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! (: Before i forget to mention, i'm not sure if i'll be able to update next week as i'll be out of town. But if i can i'll try my best to update it. Till here, cheerio.

Song of the Week

This week, I literally had no song of the week. BUT THAT ALL CHANGED when i decided to visit that Facebook page again. So here it is... It's Wayfaring Stranger covered by Ed Sheeran. I'm not sure if it's his song or not but there was someone who said it was covered so i'm assuming it is. And here's another version of it because both of them are dope. Hope you enjoy! (wish i had a voice as good as Ed's. T.T) See you all next week.

No comments: