Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Very Quick Post!

Hello everyone! Since I can't possibly leave all of you hanging for the weekend, i'm just gonna make a quick update. Maybe a paragraph or so and then attach some pictures. :D

So, this week has been really boring. Nothing interesting happened at all. Unless having to redo your geography project is called interesting then yeah, I guess I had a slightly interesting week. The highlight of the week would definitely be going to IKEA and Coliseum yesterday. :D But I guess that was pretty much it. hahaha

PICCA!




hahaha so yeah that was pretty much it. I was way to lazy to go through all of them. I'm gonna be really busy because of my preparations for my trials at the end of this month so i'm not sure how often my blog updates will be. :O I'm really sorry for the late post. Hope to come back with something interesting soon! See you guys next week. Till here, cheerio. 

Song of the Week!

This weeks song of the week is Acapella by Karmin. Also, mainly because I haven't heard a new song from Karmin for a long time. Kinda happy to be hearing Karmin on the radio again. :D Hope you guys enjoy the song.  ps. OMG AMY IS BLONDE?!?!?

No comments: