Saturday, April 20, 2013

it's that time of the week again!

Hello everyone! It's that time of the week again. It's Saturday! The day after Friday and the day before Sunday. Favourite day of the week and also the day of my weekly update. *confetti* I've been really obsessed with confetti lately.

This week isn't a week that's much more interesting than any other week. To be honest, it was kind of boring. Well, every week is boring to me. In a good way, not a bad way. That did not make any sense at all. *facepalm* I mean I still get to have an extremely good time with my friends, so thats the good thing. The only thing interesting bout this week was the talent show! Yup, you heard right! It happened! (of course it did)

On Tuesday, after school it was the day! THE DAY OF THE TALENT SHOW. There were gonna announce the winners for it but until now we still don't know who won. It will only be announced on Monday during assembly i suppose. Anyway, it was so nerve wrecking to be performing in front of people from school. More people than i expected actually stayed back just to watch including my friends. THANKS GUYS! I appreciate everyone who supported me on that day. As soon as the emcee announced that it was our turn (Kristal and me) to perform, my friends started cheering. It was really awesome!

We got on stage, plugged in the amp, introduced ourselves and started playing. It was kinda scary for me because i have never performed in front of school before and this was quite new. I was kinda scared too because i was gonna start singing it first, Kristal only comes in at the second verse. Thankfully it went well (according to my friends because i kinda messed up with the strumming a little). Honestly, i wished i had someone record the performance for me so that i could post it on here and share it with everyone on the internet!

Okay, here's another cool thing that happened in the past week. Last Sunday, i was kinda bored and as usual, when you're trying to avoid work you tend to do stuff that is new to you. So here's what i did. I opened up garage band and recorded myself singing Headlock. Yes. xD It turned out wayyy better than i expected. Probably one of the first recordings that actually went well out of the many garage band recordings. So i'm gonna link it right ----->here<----- .="" a="" all="" am="" and="" are="" be="" br="" but="" can="" cause="" day.="" download="" downloaded.="" enabled="" file="" gonna="" have="" i="" informed="" is="" it="" lazy="" ll="" mid="" nbsp="" next="" nooooo.="" nother="" of="" on="" our="" papers="" putting="" re="" replacement="" s="" saturday="" school="" site="" so="" some="" soon="" still="" study.="" sudden="" term="" that="" the="" they="" thing="" though="" to.="" to="" too="" we="" why.="" you="">
So yeah, that's pretty much everything interesting that happened in the past week. I hope those were interesting enough for you cause seriously not much happens in my life. Or maybe it's just cause i always dont realize that it's an interesting thing. I really don't know. Well, i just hope you'll enjoy this weeks blog post. See you guys next week. :D Till here, cheerio!

Song of the Week!

This weeks song of the week is yet another cover. xD I don't know why but i watch a lot of cover. Also, for some very odd reason i just really like to listen to Macklemore. Anyway, this weeks song of the week is Can't Hold Us! A cover made by Alex G and Tyler Ward of the song by Macklemore! I personally think this is an awesome cover. Go check it out! :D 

No comments: