Saturday, April 6, 2013

Assignments and other stuff.

Hey everyone again. :D How was your week. Anyway, the past school week has been pretty boring. The only thing exciting about it was finding out our class position. That was pretty much it. Other than that, nothing really exciting happened. Well, the Oh My English! people came to visit our school but my class wasn't chosen to be a part of it and i heard that it wasn't really that nice anyway. xD

BUT! I still am making an effort to make sure the blog doesn't die so i'm here. Writing a blog post for you. :D This week i'm just gonna share some of the photo's that i promised (not really) from the MIGFest 2013.

This is me playing a classical guitar (L. Luthier). :D

My dad and me with Akihiro Tanaka! 

This is just me and Aki (yes that's what we all called him. omg. can you just see how cute he is.)

RAY CHEONG IS DA MAN! 

Grigory Novikov (plays classical guitar) and Dan La Voie (plays the very cool harp guitar).

It's Kelvin Loh people! He's a cool dude. 

This is Roger Wang, a national fingerstyle guitarist. My dad's friends with him and its pretty cool. xD

Don Alder! He's nice and friendly.... not to mention extremely good at playing the guitar.

from left, Ray Cheong, Sheikh Hadi and Roger Wang. All local guitarist. :D

It's me with Shun Ng! He's a super cool dude and super friendly guy. 

The girl with the ukelele. (x

Me and the awesome guitarists! 

So yup those are pretty much all the awesome people i met at the event. HAHA. Overall, all of them are genuinely very nice and humble people. They are great role models and i hope to be as known as them one day. I guess the blog post ends here. I have lots of homework assignments to do and i should get started on it. Also, there will be a talent show organized by my school and i am quite interested in joining. Just have to pick the right song! :D Till here, cheerio. Hope to see you all again next week.

Song of the Week!

I had a hard time picking the song of the week for this week. Mainly because i've been spending all day in school and daycare that i didn't have much time to listen to anything. ): Anyways, the song of this week is the cover of 22 by Tyler Ward. Tyler Ward is one of the awesome cover artiste that i like to watch on YouTube. He has a really good voice too. So yeah, check him out!

No comments: