Saturday, April 27, 2013

Say Cheese!

Wassup people! How are you all today? Another Saturday has arrived and it's time for the weekly post. That was an extremely formal greeting. Ew yuck. Anyway, here's the weekly update. Hope you enjoy! (:

Last Tuesday and Wednesday were school picture day. For some very odd reason i was a part of the editorial board and had slots where i had to help around. Well, we didnt exactly help that much because there were many people from the previous slots that stayed and they kinda did the job for us. So i just went down to spend some time with my friends because they were part of the editorial board too. Not saying that i did not do any work, i did. Just not that much.

Our class photo was pretty fun because during the candid shot our class teacher came and sat with us in front of the rest. It was really cool. I hope i don't look as weird as i do in the past year photo's. -___- The same thing happened when we took the editorial board picture. :D So glad to have sporting teachers like that. Another thing related to the photograph sessions were that people kept on staying when they're not suppose to so there would be people loitering around. And there was this extremely annoying guy bossing us around. Yup. He was directing his message to us and kept on repeating it but my friends really couldn't care less. On the bright side, everyone involved were all awesome including the camera man. He was a really nice dude.

Today, it was the first day of the mid term examinations. OMG. Yes. THANKFULLY i made it through although i kinda rushed through my first paper and kind of got the sequence mixed up but i managed to arrange and complete it. I really hope i'll be able to score higher this time. The mid year examinations are extremely important for me. Also, my geography project that i spent hours on (nah not really) is not enough for my teacher. T.T So, i'll have to continue doing it. nooooooo.

That's pretty much all that happened this week. Like seriously, the photograph sessions were the only fun things that happened this week. Oh yeah, i was also extremely sick this week. ): But i'm better now. *yay1* That's all i have to say today. See you all next week. I hope. (: Till here, cheerio.

Song of the Week.

I was just browsing through itunes on my ipod when i came across this song. And since Dan likes Muse i was like why not. So this weeks song of the week is Starlight by Muse. YAY! I honestly didnt know that this was a Muse song. I heard it on radio before but i just had absolutely no idea that it was by Muse. hahaha. I was really shocked. Hope you guys enjoy.

No comments: