Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello everyone! After two weekends i spent out of town, i'm finally back to update my blog. I apologize that you guys had to wait so long for an update but here i am giving you guys an update, on a Monday. Wouldn't want you guys to wait any longer for it. :D

First weekend was spent in Singapore! So basically, Singapore is an extremely modern city. Like seriously, skyscrapers everywhere. :O Despite how big the city was, it was really easy to navigate ourselves around town because of the transport system there which is really really reliable. The best part is that a train comes every 5 minutes. So we don't really have to wait for long. We also had the pleasure of seeing the whole of Singapore thanks to my dad's friend who brought us around the town in his car. We also had dinner with my dad's friend and his wife at restaurants which has exceptionally good food.

At Singapore, I visited some of the tourist attractions there. On the second day, we went to the S.E.A. Aquarium which stands for the South East Asia Aquarium. Its located right opposite Universal Studios Singapore in Sentosa Island. We had to line up for 4 hours before finally entering the world's largest aquarium. At least the wait was worth it because there were many types of fish in the aquarium. Tons of them! We took a lot of photos, hopefully I can get it into the computer for my next blog post.

On the third day, we decided to go shopping for a while. Went to the mall not far from the hotel and got a few stuff. :D After shopping for a while, we took an MRT to a mall that we accidentally discovered a few years ago. In that mall, there's a stall that serves really good Indonesian food. (really ironic how i went to Singapore to eat Indonesian food xD) After eating, we bought frozen yogurt (which i forgot how awesome it tasted because i haven't eaten it for years). I really enjoyed that meal. xD

After going to the shopping mall, we went to Marina Bay Sands. What's really frustrating is that there were like a bunch of YouTubers IN THAT BUILDING. The YouTubers that i watch all the time WERE IN THE SAME BUILDING AS ME. They were all apparently there for the Social Star Awards. I was really hoping that i could at least bump into one of them but sadly. ): Anyways, we visited the Skypark, which is located right at the top of the building. You know the ship on top of the building, yup, there! :O We could see all the buildings surrounding the tower. But you can't really see the city because Marina Bay Sands is like right at the side of the island. After visiting the Skypark, we walked over to Gardens by the Bay, which is like a park right next to Marina Bay Sands, so it wasn't that far. I was pretty glad that we managed to do everything we wanted in one day. (It was pretty rushed since we already spent one whole day in the aquarium)

On my last and final day in Singapore, we just walked a few blocks over to a shopping mall. We didn't do much there though, but i did manage to get myself a new school bag as my current school bag's zip is broken. hahahaha. I like my school bag! Soon after, we had to rush back to the hotel because we had to leave and continue our journey to the airport. We walked (pulling our hand luggage) all the way to the nearest train station and bought a ticket to go to the airport. .... and that was pretty much how it went. This concludes my trip in Singapore.

It was a really really enjoyable trip and i really enjoyed myself. It's a beautiful city to go to and i hope i'll be given the chance to explore more of the city in the future. Also, i left out the part where i actually went to school in the morning and had to rush back to catch my flight to Singapore. It was a fun day. I certainly did not expect the blog post to be this long but it did. xD I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and i will be back later this week to blog about my recent adventure. See you guys later in the week. Till here, cheerio!

Song of the Week

This week's Today's song will be Nothing Without Love by Max Schneider! Its a really nice song that you can dance to and also his single. So proud that he was able to reach his goal in his Kickstarter to produce it. I think that's pretty much it for today. See you all later this week. (:

No comments: