Friday, March 29, 2013

A Lazy Week.

Hey everybody! How are you all? This week is yet another lazy week... again. But this week is kind of an exception since it was the school holidays. Not much was done during the week. Which was kind of disappointing. BUT I did do some pretty cool stuff with my friends and also family.

So, last wednesday, I went over to one of my friends house again. :D This time we just decided to stay in the house and watch movies. We watched movies such as Another Cinderella Story and Hotel Transylvania too. Both movies have Selena Gomez in it which is totally coincidental. xD Anyways, watching Another Cinderella Story brought back soooo many good memories. The best part of it all is that me and my other two friends have watched it before and we just absolutely love the whole movie. It stars Drew Seeley and Selena Gomez. In my opinion, they make a pretty good couple on and off screen. :D After that, we tried learning the dance moves in the movie but we sorta gave up half way. *shrugs* I hope we'd get to meet up again and have more movie marathons like this.

The next day, my dad brought me to the Malaysia International Guitar Festival also known as the MIGFest. It was definitely one of the highlights of the week. I got to meet many amazing guitarist, play some of the best guitars and just hang out with the cool people at the event. Everyone that we met there are so warm and friendly and just so easy to approach. Got pictures with almost everyone who performed. Really hope there would be another event like this.

The awesome guitarist that i met were Shun Ng, Akihiro Tanaka, Ray Cheong and many other more. But those three were like the awesome-est people there. And Joshua too. They are all mega talented, super friendly and just so awesome! It was really nice talking to them. I got to hug Shun and Akihiro! dfbysauhnusdahis Fangirl moment right there. These people are world known fingerstyle guitarist. (well i think thats what you call them). In other words, they're just EXTREMELY good at playing the guitar. It really inspired me to be better than what i am now. Also had this kind of jamming session with Joshua and it was awesome! Just saying.

I think that's all i have to say for now. Hopefully i'll get to upload pictures soon! The pictures that i took with these awesome people. Big shoutout to my dad which made me stay for the performance eventhough i didn't want to in the first place. Thanks! It was really an enjoyable experience and i hope there'll be another event just like this in the near future. Also, i really hope that i'll be able to finish all my homework because i seriously hate the fact that i'll have to do them later. Did i also mention that my Beautiful Creatures series is finally completed! WOOHOO! Till then, cheerio!

Song of the Week.

This song of the week is rather different from the other weeks. Usually i'd post new music, music that are just being played on the radio. But this week I'm feeling really really inspired and what other song describes it better than Someday by Max Schneider. It's from a movie called Rags. It's also kind of a modern rendition of Cinderella but with a different approach. It's pretty awesome! Go check that movie out too. I always had big dreams and i hope i'll be able to reach them soon. ♬ Someday, someday, i'm gonna be the NEXT BIG THING ♬ I really hope so!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy you enjoyed the MIGFest 2013.. new inspiration to get better & better, go higher & higher!! Now go practise on your guitar! :D

Love always,
Daddy