Saturday, March 16, 2013

★ 11 ★

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? This school week is filled with work. Tons and tons of them. There's homework from almost every teacher. Except history, cause my history teacher is cool. :D I literally have homework piling up that sometimes i can't even finish it on time. Well, i think it's just because i'm lazy.... aaaaaand also because i procrastinate. a lot.

It was also a week of exams results. D: BE FRIGHTENED! Just kidding. Overall, i guess i can say that i'm pretty satisfied with my marks. :D But i'd still have to continue studying if i wish to score better. Where there is a will, there is a way. We did not get all of our papers back though. So we'll just have to wait for the next schooling week. For our BM paper, no one scored an A. I guess you can say i have a really strict teacher. She always complains about how noisy our class is. Sometimes it gets kinda... annoying? With all respect, that's just how we are. :D

Anyways, yesterday was our annual cross country event (Acara Merentas Desa). I'm not sure if i translated that right. hahahaha. It turned out pretty okay. It was like the day where everyone got to hang out at a park and just do random stuff. Then run around the park. That's kind of optional, we can walk too but some people run. :D The best part of the whole day is the part where we get to bring our phones. :D Actually i'm not sure whether thats allowed but no one made a fuss so i guess yeah. :D

I did not get anything though. No medal. (not that i was trying out for a medal or anything) I'm more of an academic person. But i did run... kinda. haha The past few years i have never ran so this is quite a big jump leap for me. *inserts another smiley face* BIG SHOUTOUT to my friend, Zac! :D Yes short form. For a guy who said he didn't want a medal, he sure did get one. (nah, i bet he totally wanted one he just didn't tell me) Congrats! again. More confetti awaits. hahaha.

Its gonna be the last week of school before our mid semester holidays. YEAHHHH. The only thing to look forward to. But i have to start studying! Stop being lazy! I have been really lazy this week and i hope i'm not lazy again next week cause that would be a real problem. Till here, cheerio. (i hope this post doesn't sound like it was rushed or anything. cause it isn't i'm just typing really fast. :D)

Song of the Week

I am so proud of this homegrown girl. This is so big for her. So proud to be mentioning this song right here on my blog. So, the song of the week for this week is... Shine Your Way! it's an owl city and Yuna collaboration. I have to admit the song is pretty good. I hope you guys will enjoy it. 

No comments: