Saturday, March 9, 2013

It's Over!

Hey guys! Its already been a week! How fast was that? *inserts shocked face* The exam is finally over and i'm kinda relieved. Honestly saying. hahaha! Overall it was okay, but i'll have to work harder for the future examinations coming. I SHALL STOP PROCRASTINATING! "procrastination is the thief of time"

Our english paper had a lot of repeated questions and also our kemahiran hidup paper (living skills in english). o_e Anyways, during the Chinese New Year holidays, my friends and i had a gathering at one of my friends house. We made a vlog and i'm going to upload it right here! We hope you enjoy it. More funny stuff coming for you soon. So watch out! :D


So what did you think of it? I put our twitter names in the vid. You can follow our personals or follow our collab account which is @hereinmidtown. :D I hope you follow us. Tell me what you think about the vid in the chat box. I'm not that good at editing videos but i think this was quite okay. Well, i hope you enjoyed the video and will come back soon to see more fun stuff. Till then, cheerio!

Song of the Week!

Well, this week there might be more than one song. Just because it's so awesome and to celebrate the end of our first test... Here are the SONGS of the week! YAYYYYY!

I just absolutely love this cover of Heart Attack (Demi Lovato) by Alex G. She's just so incredibly talented and well, you'd have to listen to it to understand. Second of all is No Idea by All Time Low. Not an All Time Low fan but this song is just so fabulous. LOL i'm pretty sure the term "fabulous" wasn't used right. xD Last but not least, Valerie (Amy Winehouse's Version). I absolutely LOVE this song and how she sings it. RIP Amy.

That's pretty much it. Click and listen!

No comments: