Friday, June 21, 2013

A Hazy Week

Hello everyone! It's time for that weekly upload. :D First of all, I wanna give a huge shoutout to Max Schneider (not that he's gonna read this post) for turning 21 yesterday! Cheers to the guy. :D

So basically, the week went by really fast. Also, the haze condition have been getting worse day by day. Every morning, the first thing you smell is smoke. It's also getting pretty thick so you can't exactly see buildings that are far away. The last time a haze was this bad was when I was still in primary school. I really hope that the haze conditions will improve within the couple of days because I honestly don't want to be smelling smoke for the next few days. It is not pleasant at all.

Overall, it has also been a really tiring week. I had to stay back three days in a row. But it was pretty fun. We got to see the students play Tarik Tali (not exactly sure how to spell it in english). The game was pretty intense especially the boys category. They've got extremely strong boys in the Yellow House. Congrats to the Yellow House for winning both categories. A lot of people lost their voice cheering for their houses. xD I have to admit even I was shouting for my house but fortunately I didn't really lose my voice.

The highlight of the week would definitely be Friday. First of all, we had a good 1 hour and 20 minutes of PJ. Which usually will be cut down to 1 hour because of the activity that they have every Friday. Then during geography, our teacher was in a really good mood which is was supah dupah dope because she would usually scold us most of the time. I guess she was really happy because she bought drinks for the whole class. YAY! It was so awesome. After recess, we didn't study for one period and during that time I played Monopoly Deal with Nadiah, in class. xD For the last two periods of school, we had this program called Mentor Mentee. During that program we didn't study either so all in all it was a good day. *thumbs up*

Now, I have to finish up my history project because the deadline is coming up. Before I forget. I uploaded a cover of me singing Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips on soundcloud! I would really appreaciate it if you could go check it out. (: I guess that's all for this week. Till here, cheerio.

Song of the Week

The song of the week for this incredibly awesome week is The Other Side by Jason Derulo. It's an awesome song! I haven't heard anything new from Jason Derulo so this is pretty awesome. Have always liked his songs anyway. If you have time make sure to also catch the cover of the song made by Max, Keke Palmer, Kurt Hugo Schneider and..... JASON DERULO HIMSELF! Not so much of a cover since the original singer is there. Also, the cover by Alex G and Jason Chen is amazing so go check that out too!

No comments: