Saturday, June 15, 2013

The First Week of School...

Hello everyone! So sorry that this weeks blog post is posted a day late yet again. Was out the whole day yesterday and couldnt find the time to update my blog.

Anyway, this week, a couple of exciting things happened. Apparently, on the first day of school we were suddenly informed that someone needed to go up and give a speech. We had absolutely no idea about this and was told that we would be demerit-ed if we didn't find someone to represent the class. HOORAY! What a shocking first day of school.

Other than that, on Friday, I went to Taylors Lakeside College to see an open mic. I have to say it is one of the most awesome things you can ever be part of. I mean if you're interested in music or just like to see people performing. Well, generally an open mic is an event where you can sign up and perform a couple of songs or whatever you want to. Met more awesome people at the open mic. Hope that I can participate in one open mic after PMR. It's time to get involved!

Remember how I said that i'll try to get some photo's. I finally got them onto the comp (well more like my dad transferred it) Anyway, here they are! 





































Was far too lazy to caption the photos. Maybe i'll just edit it in later or something if i feel like it. I would also want to wish all the beautiful fathers in the world a Happy Father's Day! ENJOY IT! See you all next week. Till here, cheerio! 

Song of the Week

This weeks song of the week is yet another cover. Hahahaha. I have a lot of covers as my songs of the week. Well, this week is a cover of I Want You Back by Max Schneider and his band a.k.a the Babes. Funny name i know but it's also an extremely fun name to say. xD Anyway, hope you guys will enjoy this weeks blog post. 

No comments: